Two days in a row – I’m doing ok so far 🙂
I’ve not done a strict meal plan as I usually do. Instead what I’ve been doing recently is looking at how many meals I need and writing down what meals I fancy cooking and matching it up to the numbers. This gives me a bit more flexibility if I “don’t fancy it” that meal/day. It’s been working so far so big thumbs up.
I needed 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 3 dinners which is 15 meals altogether (There’s quite a few dinners out this week!).
– Porridge with half milk, half water, banana and berries (maybe a teaspoon of peanut butter
– Omelet or scrambled eggs with a toasted bagel thin, bacon, mushrooms and half a tin of baked beans
– Beef stew with carrots, new potatoes, peas, onions, celery
– Mince stuffed bitter melon with homemade black bean sauce with wholegrain rice
– Mushroom risotto
– Ryvita with Laughing Cow light triangle, cherry tomatoes, crushed black pepper
– Milk chocolate coated rice cake thins
– Peanut butter and banana bagel thin
Hope that’s been helpful. It’s a lot easier for me to be a little less rigid and I’m more likely to stay on plan. I haven’t strayed too much – there may have been a snack here or there that’s not the best but my meals are pretty much on point.
Until next time.. x